Sunday 19 July 2015

M.S OPHTHALMOLOGY - thesis topics MMC

The following are thesis topics for MS Ophthalmology done at Madras Medical College, Chennai under The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai done after the year 2005




M.S OPHTHALMOLOGY

[Madras Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu]
S.No
THESIS TITLE
MONTH & YEAR
1.
Intra Operative, Post Operative Complications and Visual Outcome in cases of Post Uveitic Cataracts
Mar 2008
2.
Topographic Analysis of Early Changes in Corneal Astigmatism after Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery Without Suture and With Single Radial Suture using Computerized Videokeratography
Sep 2006
3.
Orbital Infections - An Analytical Study
Mar 2009
4.
A Study of Isolated and Multiple Cranial Nerve Palsies
Sep 2006
5.
A Clinical Study of Ectropion and Entropion
Mar 2006
6.
A Clinical Study on the etiopathogenesis of Glaucoma associated with Trauma
Mar 2008
7.
A Clinical Analysis of 50 cases of Pathological Myopia
Mar 2007
8.
Congenital Ptosis with Associated Ocular and Systemic Anomalies and It's Management - A Study
Mar 2009
9.
Correlation between Perimetric Indices and Retinal Nerve Fibre Thickness by OCT and GDx VCC in Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
Mar 2007
10.
A Clinical Study of Retinoblastoma
Mar 2008
11.
Analysis of Surgical Management of A-V Pattern Deviations
Mar 2009
12.
An Analysis of Ophthalmic Manifestations in AIDS Patients in lieu of their CD4+T Lymphocyte Count
Sep 2006
13.
Clinical Analysis of Papilledema
Mar 2010
14.
The Role of Orthokeratology in Refractive Correction and An Analysis of Changes in Corneal Topography following Overnight Orthokeratology
Mar 2009
15.
A Clinical Study on the Outcome of Mehta Valve Implant
Mar 2009
16.
Comparision of Change in Type of Corneal Astigmatism Pre and Post Operatively following Pterygium Excision
Mar 2007
17.
Analytical Study on Intraocular Foreign Body Visual Outcome according to Ocular Trauma Scoring
Mar 2009
18.
Corneal and Lenticular Pigmentation following Long Term Chlorpromazine Therapy and Its Significance in Causing Visual Defects
Mar 2007
19.
An Observational Study of Ocular Motor Nerve Palsies in Diabetes Mellitus
Mar 2009
20.
Endothelial Cell Loss in Post Keratoplasty Eyes - A Clinical Study
Mar 2008
21.
A Study on 100 cases of Keratomycoses to Compare the Efficacy of Topical 10% Sodium Chloride with 5% Natamycin Versus 5% Natamycin alone as a Treatment Strategy
Sep 2006
22.
An Analytical Study of Visual Outcome in Paediatric Cataract Surgery
Sep 2006
23.
An Analytical Study of 50 cases on Causes of Amblyopia
Mar 2007
24.
Comparison of Biometric Parameters in Primary Glaucomas and Refractive Errors
Mar 2007
25.
Species Identification and Comparison of 5% Natamycin and 0.15% Amphotericin with 5% Natamycin and 0.03% Chlorhexidine in Fungal Corneal Ulcers
Mar 2009
26.
A Multivariate Analysis of Factors Affecting the Management Outcome in Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment
Sep 2006
27.
Clinical Study of Thyroid related Orbitopathy
Feb 2006
28.
Study of Uveitis in Children and Factors Affecting Visual Outcome
Mar 2007
29.
A Clinical Study of Developmental Glaucoma
Mar 2008
30.
Study on Pediatric Ocular Trauma
Feb 2007
31.
A Study of Aponeurotic Ptosis and Its Management
Mar 2007
32.
Effect of Cataract Surgery (Phaco and Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery) on the Corneal Endothelium - A Comparative Study
Mar 2007
33.
Ultrasonographic Findings in Ocular Conditions with Hazy Media
Mar 2008
34.
Study of 70 cases of Posterior Uveitis to Evaluate the Various Etiologies and Management
Feb 2006
35.
Diabetic Maculopathy in Non Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy - A Clinical Study
Mar 2009
36.
A Clinical Study of Correlation of Biochemical Indices including HDL2/ HDL3 Ratio with Diabetic Retinopathy Severity Status
Mar 2009
37.
A Study on Role of Optical Coherence Tomography in High Myopia
Mar 2009
38.
Topographic Analysis of changes in Corneal Shape as a function of Age.
Mar 2007
39.
A Multivariate Analysis of Intra Vitreal Injection of Anti Vegf Bevacizumab in the Treatment of Retinal and Choroidal Neovascularisation
Mar 2009
40.
Lid Tumors - Management in a Tertiary Care Centre - A Study
Mar 2008
41.
Comparative Analysis of Various Automated Perimeters
2006
42.
A Clinical Study of Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment
43.
Comparison of Different Tonometers
Mar 2008
44.
Incision induced astigmatism a comparative study of different types of incisions in manual small incision cataract surgery
-
45.
Role of blue on yellow perimetry in early detection of glaucomatous damage
Mar 2010
46.
Clinical study on Eales disease
Mar 2007
47.
A clinical study on temporal pallor of the optic disc
Mar 2009
48.
A clinical study on central serous chorioretinopathy
Apr 2012
49.
Clinical analysis of steroid induced glaucoma
Apr 2012
50.
A multifactorial analysis of 50 cases of pars planitis
Apr 2011
51.
Clinical analysis of normal tension glaucoma
Mar 2010
52.
Analytical study of 100 cases of traumatic optic neuropathy
Apr 2011
53.
The role of fundus fluorescein angiography and optical coherence tomography in diabetic maculopathy - a clinical study
Apr 2012
54.
The role of ascorbic acid in corneal endothelial protection during small incision cataract surgery
Mar 2012
55.
A study of retinoblastoma and its management
Apr 2012
56.
Evaluation of a modified evisceration technique involving trans-scleral quadrisection and PMMA implantation in non-infected blind eyes
Apr 2011
57.
Study of the clinical course of abducens nerve (lateral rectus) palsy and outcome of its surgical intervention
Apr 2012
58.
Study of the effect of grid laser photocoagulation on contrast sensitivity in diabetic macular odema
Apr 2012
59.
Study of the effect of amniotic membrane grafting on corneal ulcers
Apr 2012
60.
A clinical study on retinal vasculitis
Apr 2012
61.
Study of the clinical course and optical coherence tomography analysis of macular thickness in neuroretinitis
Mar 2012
62.
Anterior chamber angle evaluation by ultrasound biomicroscopy and gonioscopy in primary angle closure disease
Apr 2011
63.
A study of combined medial canthoplasty and lateral strip / canthoplasty procedure in lower motor neuron facial palsy
Mar 2010
64.
An analytical study of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
Apr 2011
65.
Clinical study on the safety and efficacy of intravitreal
66.
A clinical study on exudative age related macular degeneration
Mar 2010
67.
Comparison of corneal topography with automated refractometry in the astigmatism of keratoconus
Mar 2010
68.
Clinical study on effect of subconjunctival injection of bevacizumab on corneal neovascularization
Apr 2011
69.
A study of ultrasound b scan findings in orbital disorders and correlation
70.
Role of oral azithromycin in the treatment of ocular toxoplasmosis
Apr 2011
71.
An analytical study of 100 cases of penetrating injuries
Apr 2011
72.
External VS endonasal dacryocystorhinostomy - a comparative study
Mar 2010
73.
A prospective study of eyelid injuries
Apr 2013
74.
A multivariate analysis of the factors affecting the visual outcome and complications following scleral fixated intraocular lens implantation
Apr 2013
75.
A clinical study on management of retinal vascular occlusive disorders
Apr 2013
76.
An analytical study of the surgical outcomes of Trabeculectomy with and without collagen implants
Apr 2013
77.
A clinical study on the outcome of tenoplasty in ocular chemical injuries
78.
A clinical study on correlation of blood vitamin c level with cataract in middle aged people
Apr 2013
79.
Analysis of low vision
Mar 2006
80.
Reliability of biometry
Mar 2006
81.
Various clinical entities presenting as right iliac fossa mass-a com sensitivities of the clinical radiological and histopathological diagnosis
Apr 2013
82.
A multivariate analysis of the factors affecting the visual outcome and complication following scleral fixated intracocular lens implantation
Apr 2013
83.
Portsmouth possum scoring system in general surgical practice and identifying risk factors for low outcome in gastrointestinal surgeries
Apr 2013
84.
Visual outcome in the management of cataract in children with congenital rubella syndrome
Apr 2013
85.
Correlation of clinical parameters and objective assessment tools in active thyroid eye disease
Apr 2013
86.
A study to analyze patterns of structural changes in clinically significant diabetic macular edema
Apr 2013
87.
A study on clinical outcomes of laser photocoagulation for premature retinopathy
Apr 2013
88.
Study of analysis of visual function tests in primary open angle glaucoma
Apr 2013
89.
Factors influencing the visual outcome of optic neuritis
Apr 2013
90.
Analysis of efficacy of corneal collagen cross linking procedure (c3-r) as a therapeutic modality in keratoconus
Apr 2013

3 comments:

  1. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my husband. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and she told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my husband know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Zuma zuk spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete